Tuesday, July 31, 2012

-61lbs

It's an unofficial photo but since my 16 weeks set have caught so much attention I thought I'd post this one here too.

How have I managed?

*Counting calories. I use the MyFitnessPal.com app. It's available online too and has a great online community.

*Being kept accountable. I have a group of friends also working on losing weight. We check in with each other through and post motivational thoughts, recipes, struggles, ideas etc. We keep each other in line.

*Exercise. I started by only doing 10 minutes of jogging on the spot a day - it's better than nothing and you can do it whilst watching tv in your underwear.

*Being honest with myself. I want to do this. I know I can do this because I HAVE been doing it. I need to keep going. I'll succeed. There's no reason (other than myself) not to. It's nobody elses fault if I over eat or don't get some exercise. This is in my control.

There's no secret really. It's all just an honest effort on my part.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! I can't believe how wonderful you are still doing after having Autumn. That is when I gained my most. You really are an inspiration. I just pray I can hang in there.

    ReplyDelete